Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashley Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2023
Time of violation
12:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewy_9LDbOjU

JenD

Player
Player
Player kept calling me the b word and as a female, I do not believe that is ok. The child that was robbing me was fine, I did drop the gun for them once the kid explained to me in the chat. I did comply and I was trying, but I am reporting this player for unnecessary rudeness and harassment.

Ansh69

Player
Player
are u sure u wanna report cause i saw you stalling and taking much time for dropping lmg i can post as well if u want ? doing fear rp u want?

Ansh69

Player
Player
in the pov admin can also see she is an old player and was just wasting time and she was stalling so she should get punished for fear rp and stalling

Ansh69

Player
Player
Yes, I do. I did comply, so I did nothing wrong.
No you didnt you were just trying to argue with him while getting robbed u saying i will put on gov. Site even you got 4 guns pointed on ur head you have to fear but i didnt see any fear you were just arguing with him so fear rp is a fair punishment for you

Calvin Blanc

Player
Player
hmm, What about you not complying at the start we had to kill you twice . Guess I should post my bodycam in a bit .

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
It is not roleplay , it is Stalling and trolling of robbers ...

Ig it is self report , because u make them mad ,it is provoke robbers to talk some shit. I dont see here any harrasment moment. Its provoke for report. Why u just didnt followed gived demands? why u talking like u are godnes and it is ur slaves ?

Halloooo u getting robbed , fear for urs life and try to save ass ...

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Rejected
Its not uncommon for criminals to call anyone "bitch" etc. Theyre bad people, and this behavior should be expected. No indication of any OOC insults, since your character is female, i do not believe this is wrong.

NB: Please do note than any means of referring to OOC things, such as forums, no matter what you decide to call it (I.E. "government website"). Youre an IC character, theres no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom