Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amy_Laura
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpy5L0ssEgE

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
All in pov. If u slow the video u can see the id thanks have a good day.

Eternal Grave

Player
Player
its open road we are going on our location. i want the before that situation pov. We are going on our road and they are shooting and u can see they are doing metagaming on the left top side the screen ty.

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
are u going to ur location? Ahh man u re kidding u just go left side and come back and go left side again and come back doin a vdm and left with spamming honk? Vansh if u wanna reject it u can reject bcuz i have 2 more pov about him i ll upload them too.

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
in the video as u can see he is going the right side and after that he is comin back, doing a vdm and going the left side and at the end of the video they are goin right side with spamming honk

Eternal Grave

Player
Player
U shooted first and i came back because i want to speak but u shooted from far away. And i didnt stop. Then i go right side and honk lol

Kasper Choo

Player
Player
Hey Amy u left my fam this morning after thinking my heli was a gang warehouse you should stop by and drop off the shit u took or else:)

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Suspected player will get punishment for doing VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom