Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bokito San
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Jan 2, 2022
Time
Proofs
/

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

First of all this is not a complaint about Darkstar Pluxury. You guys doing great job!
I got a warning because of stalling and PG. i understand the demorgan and the 7 days warning if u do stuff like this. but i want to tell u guys what happend to me.

we got a call from NG that they where getting raided so we went there and got killed inside the NG base. so here is where i made a mistake...
because i was in the NG before i was in SS. They told me in the NG Base they cannot kidnap u behind that white line so never ever cross that line...
so after i got shot in side of the base i thought my game is finished here so i can go to toilet to shit. after that i came back and saw in chat that it is or was allowed to kidnap
i never knew that that rule was changed up on that moment. thats why i left to go to toilet didnt want to break any rules.
my question was could u guys remove the remaining 2-3 days warning. if not no problem still be friends <3
Thank u verry much for your time!

Kind Regards

Bokito Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom