Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilian Verlice

Player
Player
Organization: San Andreas National Guard

Name: Kilian Pluxuryy
Nationality: German
Place of Birth: The Hospital
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: White
Tattoos: N/A
Strengths: im nice and friendly, have respect, willing to learn, like to take care of things.
Weakness: is sometimes just too stupid for some things.

Life Story:
It was 25 february 2005 when Kilian was born. he grew up in a small town near leipzig (Germany). when i went to school i was always the "smart one" in the class and sometimes knew answers in seconds that took my classmates minutes. which was of course very advantageous for him compared to his other classmates. early on i helped my classmates to get along in school, i tutored them in math and english, after school kilian was often alone and didn't have many friends. that's why a dog was bought for him he quickly learned to take responsibility and to deal with animals, kilian developed more self-confidence and mental strength. Kilian had a lot of fun with the handling of animals and often had other animals from relatives to visit him and take care of them. when kilian successfully completed his schooling he wanted to achieve more he started to attend further school to get his high school diploma. to study computer science afterwards. currently kilian is still attending school to get his high school diploma.
but for him an office job was not really something sitting around 24/7 typing on a keyboard that was just too boring for him. he went looking for something new. after he finished school he decided to serve his country and ended up joining the military where he now enjoys his work very much.

Career Story:

After a very long time at the FIB where he worked his way up from the very bottom to the very top, he became 2x Chief of Staff in the FIb this post he executed with honor and pride. After some time he was also active in the ambulance service by helping out with the EMS. But this was not enough for him when he decided to join the Lifeinvader, he enjoyed it there for a very long time, but Kilian is always looking for a new challenge and so he decided to join the San Andreas National Guard.

Outcomes:

Kilian can take bribes (Max. 100.000$).
can do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Will follow server rules and not against LEOs)
Kilian can ask 10-15's for their guns to drop.
4. Kilian always has a hidden radio on him.
5. Kilian can become a hostage if he is bribed, up to $100.000.
6. Kilian can sell or use guns he picked up from the ground even if it was illegal. (XXX Weapons)
7. Kilian likes to buy his stuff the cheapest possible. He often goes to the Black Market to buy/sell personal guns (NO ORG GEAR!)
8. Kilian is able to try to break bodycams of his victims. (/try can only be used 2 times per situation).
9. Kilian can take contracts to escape prison.
10. Kilian can reduce jail time. remove a person off the wanted list or even let them walk free if he decides to (Only friends/family members or people he really Likes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom