Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
I forgoted
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Jan 16, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BoJGk43

Nemanja Aly

MUJO BATONGA
Player
Respect Mr. Mazhor, I was banned 3 months ago for general rule 1.8 and I realize my mistake because I switched the car from main to tweanky but can you unban me somehow if you either delete that vehicle or all the stuff from it, I would be very lazy because I can't describe a day without grand rp because the project is very good and I like playing it a lot and I can't stop sometimes I feel like doing everything just to start playing again and hanging out with my friends. Please delete what I need or what I suggested so that I can at least get the main account unblocked. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a better day than me and enjoy. The strongest grand project is in the whole world and I want to come back, I apologize for my transfer of the car from the main account to the secondary account, I didn't pay much attention because I didn't read that rule, I only saw what that rule was when I got banned. I will do anything to get unblocked.
This is my first ban through my own fault

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Forum banned for spam as previously stated in your last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom