Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for Admin | Joseph Stephen | 91576

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
Brodie Tonks
2. Your age
IRL - 28 Age in the city - 24
3. Time zone
CT (GMT-6) (North America)
4. Average online per day
8-10 hours per day.
5. Your Discord
BrodieBreaks#3026
6. Your Nickname
Joseph Stephen
7. Your ID

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been a very active member for the last 2 months averaging around 9 hours per day, sometimes up to 12 hours a day in the city. In this time I have gained a lot of knowledge of the city rules/laws and general gameplay. In my time in the city I have been a part of a few legal orgs including government, SAHP and currently at LifeInvader. In my current role as an Ads Supervisor at LifeInvader I have been a part of the recruitment and training within the organisation, helping new invaders feel welcome and confident within the organisation. I believe I have gained the experience and knowledge to not only enforce the rules of the server but to also help new players or experienced players with problems that they will encounter. Consider me and together we can create an environment for everyone to enjoy!

2. What are your strengths?

* I'm a perfectionist, everything I start has to be perfect.
* I have a long history of customer service (over 10 years), so I have the communication skills necessary to be a successful admin as I would be able to communicate well with players under pressure.
* I'm a hard worker and a very fast learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

* Sometimes I speak a little fast (It's an Australian thing), although IRL I have been teaching English as a second language in Mexico and have learned to slow down when speaking to a non-native English speaking person to achieve the best results. I don't see this as a boundary and have never had issues communicating with others within the city.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. Currently don't own a business.

Khabib Time

Player
Player
Brodie would make an amazing admin his is probably the most knowledgeable person that I know while I play and RP in this server very friendly polite and easy to talk to takes the time to answer any questions we have knows the server rules and state laws like it on the back of his hand.

Calico Jack

Player
Player
I've known Joe "Brodie" for a while now, He has helped me learn a lot of rules in the city. Even helped me get a job, I wouldn't have the knowledge or skill set in game if it wasn't for Joe. Thanks again for everything, really hope you get the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom