Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eon Hustler
Administrators nickname
Adham_Degrey
Date
Apr 10, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Zid4dQC

hustler eagle

Player
Player
I am writing this message to apologize for the things that I said that were wrong and hurtful. I deeply regret my actions and I take full responsibility for the hurt and pain that I may have caused. I would like to explain that at the time, I was under the influence of alcohol and was at my lowest point( I watch a movie with my Girlfriend on the same day and after that we had a fight,i just said few clip scenes from that movie while i was drunk). However, this is not an excuse for my behavior and I understand that I should have been more mindful of the things that I was saying. Please know that I am truly sorry for my words and I promise that this will never happen again. I will make sure to take steps to ensure that I am in a better mental and emotional state before engaging in any conversations. Once again, I am sorry for my behavior and I hope that you can forgive me.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Not appealable, if you cannot Handle Drinks, Make sure to Drink when away From PC and GRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom