Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
I dont know
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Jul 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/WHkpHFd

scid

Player
Player
Screenshot
imgbb.com

ID
Ingamename
Unknown_Unknown
Why were you banned?
General Rule 1.4 + Cheating
How long were you banned?
9999 days
When does the ban expire?
9724 days
Why should we unban you?
Dear Mazhor,

On July 10, 2022, I was banned from the DE#01 server for violating Rule 1.4, which prohibits having more than one additional account (Twinking). All additional accounts are subject to permanent bans, while the main account receives a 60-day ban. I am grateful for the opportunity to write this unban appeal and for your consideration.

I must admit that I cannot remember everything that led to my ban, as quite some time has passed since then. However, I know that I made several mistakes and behaved foolishly and childishly towards the administrators and other players. My biggest mistake was using game modifications to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Although it was only for a short time, it was completely unnecessary, stupid, and disrespectful towards other players.

I took a significant break and now wish to start anew on Server 1. I am extremely sorry for my actions, and I deeply regret cheating and breaking the server rules. I have learned from my mistake and promise never to repeat it again. I am disappointed with myself for causing so much trouble and sanctions.

I hope you can forgive me for my wrongdoing and consider reducing my sentence, which has been ongoing for 275 days. I understand that my account activity may look strange due to my relocation, but I assure you that I have learned my lesson and will abide by the rules.

Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to Jackson Clark for doing an excellent job and always trying to be fair to everyone. I fully acknowledge that he made no mistake with my ban, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope for your understanding and forgiveness.

Sincerely,
scid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom