Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miki_Broken
Administrators nickname
Spy Rider
Date
Apr 12, 2023
Time
7:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfdPZGNYL1g&ab_channel=RayChi

Miki Goku

Player
Player
I am chilling at a valuable case when I am given demands. We weren't ready they kill our friend as you can here from the POV when he says "I killed the last one" we pull our shotguns out and kill them. Now we are being faced with a warning. For full RP in a situation. You can see our first blue car in the POV when he starts the clip. At 0:11 seconds into the video they say "Oh its them again" admitting to seeing us before. Just before the start of the video they gave us demands and cut it out to look like an RDM

The video isn't even 30 seconds long let alone a minute it would have been longer if he hadn't cut out the part of them giving us demands. The reason he cut it out is because they wanna deceive admins and make it look like a RDM

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Punishment given according to POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom