Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aziz_Kegel
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Jan 13, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mXTEmfq

Atila Doman

Player
Player
Your ID: 66657
Players Nickname: Aziz_Kegel
Administrators Nickname: Jackson_Clark
Time: 13.01.2023 | 00:00
Proofs:/

Dear Support Team,

I would like to submit a request to unban my account on Grand Rp DE 1, which has been blocked due to a violation of General Rule 1.1. I understand that sharing or selling an account violates the platform's policies and I deeply regret that I made this mistake.

I want to emphasize that I did not share or sell the account with malicious intent. It was an ill-considered moment when I gave a friend access to my account to show them how the game works. I didn't realize that I had broken the rules and now I have to face the consequences.
I understand that the rules serve to create a fair and safe environment for all users and that my actions counteract this. I am ready to fully abide by the rules and take responsibility for my actions. I promise that this will never happen again.

I therefore ask you to accept my apology and unban my account so that I can participate in the game again. I would be very happy if you would give me the chance to correct my mistakes and prove myself as a responsible and valuable part of the community.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Yours sincerely,

-Aziz Kegel 66657-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom