Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ninja

Ex FIB HOD, Ex LSPD Assistant Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Jack Tomkinson
2. Your age- 16 (i know the minimum age may be 18 or higher but honestly i am very mature for my age and i dont mess around, i am always professional and i also have 2 years of staffing experience.)
3. Time zone- GMT+1 (server time)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-08:00-23:30
5. Average online per day-5 hours a day
6. Your Discord-tomo#3887
7. Your Nickname-Jack Kington
8. Your ID-7664
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin on this server because i have what it takes and i have a lot of staffing experience as i have come from a game called fivem and come from some of the biggest servers hitting 500-1000 people which comes in handy when you are looking for people with great experience. I am also mature for my age which is normally what you get from a 16 year old so this can come handy in situations where people are trying to bribe you into not giving there punishments which i don't hesitate so one they have done something wrong i am straight there. i am also very active as i am on 15 hours a day and I don't go to school so i will be active all day everyday so if anyone has questions i can answer them from my phone or my pc.

2. What are your strengths?
Being active, being mature for my age
have a lot of experience
being professional with all scenes I complete
staying up all day/night so i can help whenever
I'm a quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
dealing with someone that is lying
a weakness is sleeping so I will be on for most of the night doing admin duties

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i will be ready to sell my business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom