Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Russo

Stay True Always
Player
Organization: SAHP Organization

Name: Bubba Shepherd
Nationality: United States
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Back, Right Sleeve, Left Arm
Strengths: Combat, Driving, Memory, Experience
Weakness: Reckless, Impatient, Get Mad Fast.

Life Story:
I was born in July on the 2nd of 1998 in a wonderful city named Los Santos. My Dad Was Heavy in Gang Activity And Mother was a stay at home wife. One Day Out of the blue our door gets kicked in and 30 agents came in and arrested my dad and mom and they thought my mother has something to do with it but then realized it was nothing to do with her and released her.so after we got home and i asked my mom what happen she explained the whole situation to me and let me know if it was for those agents arresting dad he would not be here today and neither would we. she said he messed up and that the gang was coming for him and were gonna torcher him and kill him. she then proceeded to start to train me in combat fighting and showed me out to use a firearm and said i needed to learn how to defend myself to the fullest just in case one day they decide to return and try to finish the job on my family. well For several year i got jobs at sawmill and electrian place and learned how to be a man and provide for the house while my dad was in jail and then years went by and my dad got out of jail and he cleaned him life and decided to join the legal side and he was doing great untell the past life caught up to him and they manage to torcher him and ended up killing him. and i promised myself and my mother id do whatever it took to make them pay when i get older. so now that years have passed and ive joined the legal side and learned how everything work im gonna keep my promise and take every bad person down no matter what!

Career Story:
Well During the time my father was locked up. i Learned to work to provide for my household and i first started working at sawmill and ad a really great time and met really great people and got to do many thing but this job wasnt cutting it for all the bill we had so i decided to get a job at the electrian place overnight where i learned out to set up light poles and learned how to rewire thing that most people would say are unfixable. they taught me great things and made great friend not to mention connections. then one after my dad was killed and years went by as i grew up. i decide to apply for SAHP and fullfill the promise i had made myself and my mother. well coming into SAHP i learn everything really fast and remembered some of the stuff my father would do which helped me rank up fast and helped me earn my spot which is now Deputy Chief. and tell this day i have kept my promise thanks to SAHP taking a chance on me!

Outcomes:
1 Bubba can help suspects/unconsciousness escape jail (darknet) or from custody, take bribes and weapons (Up to 100k in USD, weapons, ammo, armor and drugs), reduce their sentence, and remove them from the wanted list.

2 Bubba can use truth serum to get people to tell the truth. (Using /try max of 2 times each person per situation)

3 Bubba can buy and sell via the black market. He can also use all illegal items from black market and the Dark Net. (No sale of anything from Org.)

4 Bubba can do illegal activities due to his criminal past. (Ghetto, Robbing, Illegal actions from G Menu can do off duty, the rest can do on duty, Not against LEOs)

5 Bubba can destroy people's bodycams, and any other footage material like saved SSD's. (Using /try destroys bodycam and /try destroys footage. Max 2 times each person per situation.)

6 Bubba can break IC laws constantly and use his position within the SAHP to his advantage (Updated Legislation from Grand RP discord)

7 Bubba can refuse to show his ID.

8 Bubba can plant incriminating evidence like prohibited items on individuals. (No UB.)

9 Bubba can lie when asked for his bodycam, claiming he was off duty at the time. (If there is IC proof, there will be IC punishment.)

10 Bubba can decide to execute a suspect in cuffs if deemed necessary to safe SAHP or his position within SAHP. This can only be done if no bribe in the form of money has been given/taken. When this happens, the suspect must obey NLR rules, and forget about the situation. (Must be done RPly and no UB!)

Last edited:

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Approved

Outcome 9 : denied (ER 1.7 + SR 2.5 + SR 5.6)
Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom