Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samed Erdogann
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/3lZUvSH

Samed Erdogan

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor, Me and my friend were got punishment for selling cars and items below their value. We were spending time in this city by ourselves, having fun and wanted to achieve something like everyone else. The idea of starting our own family came to our mind, we thought we could do it, but we didn't have much because we were new players in this city money and items. This shouldn't have prevented us, we started this way, we opened our family, we bought a house, but we didn't put in beautiful cars that the people we would buy for our family could drive, my friends was have some nice car and i asked my friend to sell their car. First time he refused after they see my family garage and he wanted to donate the car to the family but sadly i didn't have money i started to buy car under value with my a few money. This was not a gift, it was for the family. We do not have a lot of money, we are not very good players like other families, but we wanted to do something and show ourselves in this project, we are aware of the mistake we made, for this I offer my most sincere apologies. Can you forgive us this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom