Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass RDM | Demons Family 203090,207200,221766,130429,203556

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dizzle Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2023
Time of violation
0:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbeJA1eMcGw

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
IDs 203090,207200,221766,130429,203556
You notice there is no solar panel in this POV, they are posting POV below saying they give demands but this was different time (Admin deceit)

Here is another POV showing no solar panels in the area:

Last edited:

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
We are not wearing any family t-shirt to identify who we are so your report is null against the family

• Haha
Reactions: Xen

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
We wanted to steal the solar panel, there is nothing wrong with it and we are not breaking any rules, since I tell you to leave the area and you take out your weapons and start shooting

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
We wanted to steal the solar panel, there is nothing wrong with it and we are not breaking any rules, since I tell you to leave the area and you take out your weapons and start shooting

THIS IS ADMIN DECEIT..

this is from different time, the solar panel was removed and you came back next hour later

Last edited:

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
The rule of taking weapons in combat seems to me that you are not aware of it and the second thing, tell me at what moment are we insulting? Before reporting and talking more about what you don't know, inform yourself

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
You already have the other moment when I start telling one of your family to get out of the area and he looks like he pulls out the gun

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
You already have the other moment when I start telling one of your family to get out of the area and he looks like he pulls out the gun

you cannot issue demands in city to leave random areas. Especially when its not your property.

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
I can make demands wherever I want as long as I have a reason and the reason was to steal your panel

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
proof of pannel was removed 30 mins before this? because they came their for a solar pannel
panel is there at 23:40

75cb9dcb657dcf38443397cc634aae8d.jpg

Panel is not there at 0:04 when you started RDMing

sereseopps

Player
Player
you still are required to issue fresh demands after a set amount of time before you can start shooting. As it had been 30+ minutes you are meant to atleast issue demands if you did indeed think there was a solar panel which you knew wasn't (as the video above proves) but it's a reasonable excuse. Even with that excuse though. You still need to give demands (fresh demands, the original from 30m ago don't stand, else anyone could shoot anyone 1h-10h after giving demands, where does it end?) There is a reason no one was shooting back

Martinez Fam

Player
Player
aún debe emitir nuevas demandas después de un período de tiempo determinado antes de que pueda comenzar a disparar. Como han pasado más de 30 minutos, debe al menos emitir demandas si realmente pensó que había un panel solar que sabía que no lo era (como lo demuestra el video anterior), pero es una excusa razonable. Incluso con esa excusa sin embargo. Todavía necesita hacer demandas (nuevas demandas, las originales de hace 30 minutos no se sostienen, de lo contrario, cualquiera podría dispararle a cualquiera 1h-10h después de hacer demandas, ¿dónde termina?) Hay una razón por la que nadie estaba respondiendo
If you see the 2 videos that I have uploaded, you can see that I give the demands 2 times (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom