Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ivan young
Administrators nickname
Darshan jain
Date
Apr 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BPhVjF1

Ivan Youngg

Player
Player
I was afk and I was still logged into grand, I was getting dinner with my dad, my brother thought it would be funny to post something or do something on my pc in grand to get me banned for 30 days. I don't know what he said or posted to get my banned that day but when I got back my brother started to laugh and said banned for GR 5.3, i just love playing grand rp so much with my friends and having fun on this server please unban me as I didn't do anything. please make this decision happen as I just love playing grand and I put the time and effort to play grand and to have fun with people on this server, i was under deputy in vagos and in families going to join bloods very soon to make that under deputy spot and it will be very disappointing if I didn't get that spot and this forum gets rejected for my brother behaver im very sorry that he did say that he knows better than that please unban this wont happen again.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom