Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Donil Bhagat
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day:8 Hours
5. Your Discord: DONIL#1111
6. Your Nickname: Donil Bhagat
7. Your ID: 5836

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I have experience in EMS for 6 months and I have been in high command for 5 months and I have been deputy chief for 2 term

1: Leadership and Management Skills: As an EMS chief, I have gained extensive experience managing personnel, overseeing operations, and ensuring that EMS resources are used effectively and efficiently. Be sure to highlight your leadership and management skills, as these are highly valued in EMS positions.

2: Strategic planning and problem-solving skills: As the EMS Chief, I am responsible for developing strategic plans and implementing programs to improve EMS services. Will highlight my ability to analyze data, identify areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions to complex problems.

3: Bonus distribution Skills: As an EMS Chief, I am responsible for managing the budget and ensuring that EMS services are provided in a cost-effective manner. Highlight my financial management skills, such as my ability to develop and manage budgets, identify cost-saving opportunities, and manage expenses.

4:COMMITMENT TO QUALITY CARE AND PATIENT SAFETY: As EMS Chief, I will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing high quality emergency medical care to the
community. Highlight our commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, and ongoing training and professional development for EMS personnel.

5: Choosing Deputy Of Org is the main Point to Run an ORG When Leader is Not There , Even i Got Most 2 Best EMS Deputy For Day Shift and Night Shift!!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1: rovide Training: Provide training programs to employees that focus on roleplay skills. Training programs may include topics such as improvement, characterization and situational awareness operations. This will help employees better understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as improve their ability to react to different scenarios.

2:Reward performance: Recognize and reward employees who excel in roleplay. This will be done through promotions, bonuses or other incentives. Rewarding well-performing employees will encourage others to do the same and create a culture of excellence within the organization.

3:In EMS: i am Going to Do low back pain surgery, coronary artery bypass, brain surgery and C-section, bone fracture repair, all surgeries will be promoted as roleplay! And in Dhruv's Term We Did Many Surgeries and Hostage Situation so It will be easy For us to perform An Surgery!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Rank Systm ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. Chief of EMS (Chief)
29. Deputy Chief (DC)
28. Division Chief (COS)
27. Chief of Employment (COE)
26. Head Of Divison (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
25. Dean of Divison (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
24. Employment Assistant (EA)

------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------
23. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead Surgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)
8. First Responder (GS)
7. Intern (HS)
6.Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
5. Pharmacist (Labtech)
4. Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
3. Lab Technician (Labtech)
2. Medical Student
1. Fresher

Thats it , Thanks For Your Time.

K.D

Player
Player
+1 he's a good leader. He's helpful and cheerful. Knows how to handle a situation!!!!!

bikram sarkar

Player
Player
++++++++

I worked with you in the EMS . I know you can be a good EMS Chief . I wish you all the best

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interviews will be on 22/04/2023, starting at 13:00 Server Time; Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me on Discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason will result into failing the interview and rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom