Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 272595 | FIB Officer Arresting with wrong reason.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BeePop Titan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pDHsdug0q4E

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
Yesterday a guy made a deal with me in email to buy some ammo from me. Today he came and saw me and offered to me that he will buy 8000 AR ammo and 5000 smg ammo from me. He came at 14.15 and asked me to put all the ammo from bunker to the car trunk. After i finished loading half of the ammo into the trunk he asked me to stop cause he has some fam raid going on. So i stoped and started the exchange but he declined and put on his uniform and cuffed me . The point is i had only 1000 ammo with me at that time and nothing illegal in my backpack and i also had a license for ammunition. I even begged him to check my license for ammunition but he didn't care to inspect it. And did it all in his wish without even listening to what i am speaking.

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
They can do it as under cover u can't do anything next time when you deal just tell him to come gang HQ they can't do any shit in gang HQ and all u can do one thing report officer for PG he handcuffs u while gun in officer hand also State rule 1.10 as well

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
They can do it as under cover u can't do anything next time when you deal just tell him to come gang HQ they can't do any shit in gang HQ and all u can do one thing report officer for PG he handcuffs u while gun in officer hand also State rule 1.10 as well
So how much ammo can I have in hand if I have ammo licence

Jack Chulbula

Player
Player
Yesterday a guy made a deal with me in email to buy some ammo from me. Today he came and saw me and offered to me that he will buy 8000 AR ammo and 5000 smg ammo from me. He came at 14.15 and asked me to put all the ammo from bunker to the car trunk. After i finished loading half of the ammo into the trunk he asked me to stop cause he has some fam raid going on. So i stoped and started the exchange but he declined and put on his uniform and cuffed me . The point is i had only 1000 ammo with me at that time and nothing illegal in my backpack and i also had a license for ammunition. I even begged him to check my license for ammunition but he didn't care to inspect it. And did it all in his wish without even listening to what i am speaking.
sad brow be aware next time

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
Can u do me a favour just check the clip from 16:35. Use can see them doing UB Driving can I post a seperate forum for that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom