Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sim Pluxury
Suspect ID
73176, 69548, 36120
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2023
Time of violation
4:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/god_dIvgdI4

Geralt rivia

Player
Player
These guys gave me a demand to steal my car in an unscripted green zone (Bank) and killed me and possibly meta-gaming, as they were not speaking in-game with each other while carrying out a coordinated attack.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
These guys gave me a demand to steal my car in an unscripted green zone (Bank) and killed me and possibly meta-gaming, as they were not speaking in-game with each other while carrying out a coordinated attack.
is that my car which they stolen from you?

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

(This area on which the car is standing is not Green Zone)

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
1 RDM he never asked him to leave the area but he said he wanna steal the cars which realistically mean step out thats gonna be my car from now on . but never asked him to leave so that's technically RDM
2 GZ 1.1 as he shot him obviously i believe the green zone goes as far the half of the road bc you need to park the car on the side for it to count legal icily there for the GZ must reach the half of the road
thats just my humble opinion and tnks :)

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
1 RDM he never asked him to leave the area but he said he wanna steal the cars which realistically mean step out thats gonna be my car from now on . but never asked him to leave so that's technically RDM
2 GZ 1.1 as he shot him obviously i believe the green zone goes as far the half of the road bc you need to park the car on the side for it to count legal icily there for the GZ must reach the half of the road
thats just my humble opinion and tnks :)
What ever its unscripted GZ no one cant do any crime, simple as that

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
ID 36120 will recieve punishment for GZ 1.1
(Footpath outside unscripted GZ is also considered as GZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom