Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BeePop Titan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pDHsdug0q4E

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
Day before yesterday a guy made a deal with me in email to buy some ammo from me. Yesterday he came and saw me and offered to me that he will buy 8000 AR ammo and 5000 smg ammo from me. He came at 14.15 and asked me to put all the ammo from bunker to the car trunk. After i finished loading half of the ammo into the trunk he asked me to stop cause he has some fam raid going on. So i stoped and started the exchange but he declined and put on his uniform and cuffed me . But at the time of cuffing he did had a mask which was not allowed to use on duty. He didn't remove it even after putting me in jail.

Ansh69

Player
Player
Day before yesterday a guy made a deal with me in email to buy some ammo from me. Yesterday he came and saw me and offered to me that he will buy 8000 AR ammo and 5000 smg ammo from me. He came at 14.15 and asked me to put all the ammo from bunker to the car trunk. After i finished loading half of the ammo into the trunk he asked me to stop cause he has some fam raid going on. So i stoped and started the exchange but he declined and put on his uniform and cuffed me . But at the time of cuffing he did had a mask which was not allowed to use on duty. He didn't remove it even after putting me in jail.
He was undercover agent

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Yaa bro but his behaviour was unacceptable he was not even ready to listen what I was saying
As a Leo it doesnt matter. If he is listening to you or not. He founded all the necessary things which was needed to arrest you. And he did correct. No Point of taking IC things to OOC

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
I think we just talked out of the topic. The main topic was the leo wearing mask while on duty.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

FIB Has a Department called " Undercover" the undercover can Buts crimenals by their Personal clothes and heave their arrmors so its not Stat Rule 1.10
ant off topic comments will recieve a forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom