Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rosy Sarkar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2023
Time of violation
12:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4lL-kZGxd2o

yash12

Player
Player
Ryuk I want to tell you that i have him demand to leave that place but he come again to that place i have Bodycam but he is not providing Bodycam

Last edited:

yash12

Player
Player
I gave him warn to leave the area because they were trying to defend solar as also seen in pov but he came at that place again

yash12

Player
Player
I was coming out in front of my family's property without any other rp situation, so he killed me without any reason. This is absolutely wrong. Supreme action should be taken against him and he should be punished.
What is supreme action 😂😂 bro don't you see the solar there

yash12

Player
Player
You can clearly imagine how idiot he is i gave him warn to leave the area he came again and entered house without any motive and came out again i think he wanted me to kill him so he can just crop the pov 🤣

savagemaster

Player
Player
You can clearly imagine how idiot he is i gave him warn to leave the area he came again and entered house without any motive and came out again i think he wanted me to kill him so he can just crop the pov 🤣
bhai tune family ko jitna target krna hai krle or jitna scam kr raha hai logo ke sth krle . ham teri tereh nhi hai ki bhikh mango ki tereh kisi ki family ke samne bethe rahe ki kab unka banda nikle or bikh manga shuru or kutto ki tere ake bhonkna shuru jitna time hamare upper waste kr raha hai na apni family per dhyan de kam se kam kuch 1percent ki tarki krleta tu der ke mare aparment ko family house bna ke beth geya sala chutiya:ROFLMAO:

yash12

Player
Player
I have edited the title please check the title before giving your final decision
bruh go and read the rules for filing a complaint and i tell u reason u see my pov there is a solar which u were trying to steal so i just gave u warning and u ran and came back again at that place

yash12

Player
Player
ryuk smith check my old forums these guys always come to bark they didnt even present at the situation give them forum ban or i have to talk to lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom