Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Biggyzee_McDaddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2023
Time of violation
18:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ewfj0f7uac

Biggyzee

Player
Player
This guy was harassing me so I tried to ignore him. As I tried to get away from him on my bike you can clearly see in the video that when he hit me it was intentionally. It was not an accident when he run me over. He went on to pull a shotgun and you can see in the video he killed me.

Biggyzee

Player
Player
Why would i as a black person be racist, what on earth has race got to do with me getting run over or getting shot. I could have said he was racist but did not hear anything to suspect this. There was zero roleplay he mumbled something that i couldn't understand and just wanted him to leave me alone.

Biggyzee

Player
Player
This person was harassing all the SAHP; He got arrested while I was in the location so i really don't know why you guys are trying to support this guy. If you look closely at the video I never speak. I stay silent because this is not the first time this has happened. So i am now going to play the race card. Why would i pick this particular white man out of over a thousand other white people playing this game. Its not going to work. You can back your friend up as much as you like. I play this game for enjoyment to get away from the real world. Leave me alone

Biggyzee

Player
Player
Hello Admin could i now raise a support call for this person racially harassing me please. Nate Hostal. Race was never mentioned until this person intervened. If he was present he would have seen the officers question this person and given his non existent evidence. I will now be using my body cam for incidents like this. I am fed of it.

Last edited:

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

ID 56520 will receive a punishment for VDM

For RDM part, i can't do anything because there is conversation sound in your video
For Racism part, the other guys can make complaint on forums since we didn't see any racist thing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom