Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gr 6.7 - 6.15 - DM - RK - PG - UB Heli - Event 1.2 , 1.9 | 235940

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bati Khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_kJOpNCsy0

westtblood

Player
Player
post raid jarden family blew our car tires , post raid jarden family attacked us . The jarden family came to the place where they died 15 minutes ago , the person appearing in this video is only one example , my friends will open a personal forum and send the images taken from the body cam to the administrators . Jarden family and the person in the video unquestioningly killed us after the raid, and they also threw a helicopter on our heads after the raid was over.

Jason Hale

Player
Player
After the raid, fib arrested us. How does Fib know we're going to raid? The Jarden family called their police friend and got us arrested.
1. we dont call any cops , cops around the city and they seed shooting 2. we sayed to leave the area in 5 seconds but you dont hear but someone heared 3. helicopter not us 4. its not dm we sayed to leave 5. we not doing rk we raided to you and you come to my family house and raided to me 6. you sayed soo many times jarden family house number and someone sayed you have mute

Ersan White

Player
Player
1. Polisi aramıyoruz, şehirdeki polisler ateş ediyorlar 2. 5 saniye içinde bölgeyi terk edin dedik ama duymadınız 3. Helikopter bizi değil 4. Ayrılın dedik dm olmadı 5. rk yapmıyoruz sana baskın yaptık ve sen benim ailemin evine gelip bana baskın yaptın 6. bir çok kez jarden ailesinin ev numarasını söyledin ve biri senin sessiz olduğunu söyledi
1-) Can you give the point of view of the moment you count down from 5?
2-) We do not know if the helicopter is from you, but the admin will give the necessary punishment.
3-) You came and blew up our vehicles while we were raiding you.
4-) Those who joined the region as dead, can you throw your pov at that moment?

westtblood

Player
Player
My friend made the necessary explanation . The moment we were going to raid, you closed the door of the house with the collector car so that we wouldn't raid, and you threw the helicopter on our heads. Everything is seen on the body camera and I am sure that the managers will give the necessary punishment to toxics like you.

Jason Hale

Player
Player
My friend made the necessary explanation . The moment we were going to raid, you closed the door of the house with the collector car so that we wouldn't raid, and you threw the helicopter on our heads. Everything is seen on the body camera and I am sure that the managers will give the necessary punishment to toxics like you.
this collector car not us admin can see on the logs my all fam members in gang but not me

westtblood

Player
Player
You can't escape by admitting to a few crimes. I know that our managers will give you all the necessary punishments. There is no place for toxins and disturbers in the grand rp game.

Jason Hale

Player
Player
You can't escape by admitting to a few crimes. I know that our managers will give you all the necessary punishments. There is no place for toxins and disturbers in the grand rp game.
yeah we so sorry we can take punisment for family

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 235940 will be punished for Event rule 1.2

POV does not show proof for any other IDs or other alleged rule breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom