Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Hoffman
Suspect ID
36120+69548+66541+10
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2023
Time of violation
1:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sJxYTSZbxHM

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
all in pov and they did not get punished for that situation they got punished for the situation after it actually and i got both situation pov to show you

HISHAM Grim

Player
Player
i need this situation

5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.

Alen Hoffman

Player
i need this situation

5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
Wdym ? The IC reason is brandishing a firearm if he wanna report me for a different subject he can go ahead I'm pretty sure he has POV and I did nothing wrong and it's hard for you all to believe that a 93k ID do 10-15 prestigieuse flawlessly 😂 and know the rules and know to make them benefit him and fucked up the others That violate the rules
Moral of the comment one day I will get banned for something for sure , but it's not today luckily

Alen Hoffman

Player
i need this situation

he atempt murder of a leo in the first POV and shot in GZ then what happened is i caught him 15 min later in same clothes no mask in same situations and look identically the same so i did no fail RP or catch him or MG him by the ID ; )
also the admin is the one who asks if needed if he thinks that i arrested him for no IC reason he can open a forum on me

HISHAM Grim

Player
Player
he atempt murder of a leo in the first POV and shot in GZ then what happened is i caught him 15 min later in same clothes no mask in same situations and look identically the same so i did no fail RP or catch him or MG him by the ID ; )
also the admin is the one who asks if needed if he thinks that i arrested him for no IC reason he can open a forum on me
You are obligated to upload the video, and this is my right

Alen Hoffman

Player
You are obligated to upload the video, and this is my right
your IC right not OOC right so unless the admin need it to help him decide whether to approve or deny this report i will give it

Alen Hoffman

Player

Non RP Driving​

so driving on a flat ground with some grass on it is non RP driving but flying with your bike by hitting a rock "INTENTIONALLY" is normal LMAOO

Last edited:

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 36120 , 69548 will receive punishment for GZ 1.1
ID 100309
will receive punishment for FL in RP
( Doc parking area is considered as Unscripted GZ. Shooting is not allowed in Gz )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom