Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Quetzal Coadl
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jan 9, 2022
Time
12:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_zW6d72P_4

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
I got a warning by an admin named Arthur Mack. And I'd just buy south side gas and go back to city. At that time, a single vehicle of 3 people stopped me by making CR and fired directly at me, so I said sarcastically that my vehicle was armored, The other side asked me if I was afraid, but because I was a heart patient, I had heart palpitations from stress at that time and I didn't want to talk to them or play a long role and I was going out from the south side region.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
I have passed through that area only once, although I have passed only once, a direct warning was given, I demand that the warning be removed.

Jad Atkin

Are you mad? Cuz I'm not
Player
First thing we didn't ram your car in my screen it shows that I only blocked your car (sync) to jump out and shoot you like everyone do, second thing you did that yesterday as well you come to the ghetto and you start driving slowly to make people shooting at you then they realise that it's armored car which is I thought it's Bloods Gang car.

Top Bottom