Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishank Daku
Administrators nickname
harry king
Date
Apr 23, 2023
Time
17:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B0ILrj33ioU

rishank

Player
Player
hello as i was doing solar plantation and before this someone stole my solar panels but in this one someone came and i asked them that why u came they showed me guns and then i wrote admin that they are trying to steal my solar panel then they had done nothing after that when i told him dont do that he called his friend and he was admin his name is harry king after that he took a wrong decision of ub solar plantation and it was not i planted it after a mountain and it was also not inside the mountain and after that admin harry king punished me with a 1hr of jail
pls review this as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom