Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed MaviS
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Jan 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/36723/

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Dears
I was punished for parents insulting | Ban 3 days From Bobby Margiela
The First Problem is :
i was start stream on Facebook in 1:28 From the time of the start of the stream
ID : 87367 | Start Stream Snipe [ Meta Gaming ] On Me 2:04 To 2:15
All Of This This is because I left their family
And I Think Their Power Gaming Cuz he in LSPD And He have access to Using Guns In GZ Area , and i cant use it force from GZ Script, then he come and kill me
Then I talk with him with other languages and he did the same He Bother me and make my angry then he kill my after that, I said words that are not good, but they are acceptable to some extent in our country
Then was punished for parents insulting General 3.2 And I think that's wrong I break General Rule 3.3 only And All of this because Meta Gaming on my stream

The 2nd Problem :
ID : 43066 Is From USA He does not know the Arabic language He did not speak at all !
ID : 58545 Is Only Say - One Word Its Mean [ OK ] He was trying to calm down all of US
And the both take punishment
You can make sure by yourself I'm Facebook Partner : I have to choose my words carefully

Best Regards
MaviS

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
if the player stream sniped or anything like that you could've simple reported him for that with your proof and the player would have been punished for it.
but it does not give you the rights to insult his parents in Arabic, which I can understand since I'm middle eastern my self, and what you have said is not acceptable in no where in middle east.
and its the Purge Night based on the Rules it is fine to Kill in Green zones.
But you going off and insulting parents was a major rule break from your behalf and that's why you have been punished for it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom