Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10 UTC +
4. Average online per day: 4-7hrs
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#0001
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atllas
7. Your ID:8465
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Tbh, i want to be leader becuase of how much i love gangs and people that are in gangs, we all know each other and we all know each other and we all friends, most people know me and we are good friedns and im sure they would come to vagos, we will make the best term and all have fun.

2. when i was leader of families, it was really fun and we had so much numbers and people in the org, we all love eachother, i personly really enjoyed the term and im sure everyone enjoy it which really infulned me to get a new term of a gang, im sure all of them would come and we would all have fun and make the best team.

3. We all know how vagos have been in the past few terms, it has been deadly and it has had amazing leaders in the past, i would like to be one of them aswel and i am sure we would make a really good term.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- To be honest i really want to get 100% turf and i got the best family to turf for me, we talked and im sure we will get 100%, vagos alos have 20 turfs right now which would make it easy for us to get max turf.

- i want to make 100% event checklist and i will prove that we can be the top gang in the city, im sure we would do so much events and we will make leos cry, we will be the best gang in the city without a doubt.

los_santos_vagos.png

Thanks for reading.

Karim Atllas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom