Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Wonder Man#6690
6. Your Nickname: Lavi Pluxuryy
7. Your ID: 95096

Additional information

1. Leader of...
bPK3ruM.png

The Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to become the leader of this organisation because of my past experiences. The Federal Investigation Bureau is a law enforcement agency with federal powers, and I believe that the director who leads this agency should be very close to the law RP and LEO RP. Well, I have been the Sheriff (en3), Chief of Police (en2), and Governor x2 times (en3), and I have been playing en1 since starting, and I really like the way players RP.

• The Federal Investigation Bureau is a top-class secret agency, and it's full of RP, from gang raids to undercover busts. I have been working in FIB, and I have performed every angle of RP in FIB—wanted catching, raids, busts, evidence, casefiles, HR, special operations, and much more. I have the best management skills compared to my competitors for FIB. FIB is a key organisation that has the special ability to fight against federal crime; without proper management, FIB won't be able to score the best.

• I don't see myself as a normal leader. And at the moment, FIB needs someone who can perform the duties to the best of their ability. I'm very mature in my work, and I have always fulfilled it. I'm more than excited to contribute to the raid session and to complete it as soon as possible. The director should be well aware of the powers that have been assigned to FIB. Being in LEO organisations most of my time, I completely understand all the powers and the legacy.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication

I feel that our communication should be the finest as FIB has the authority to take the lead in any operation if other organisations are taking part in it. A strong ability to communicate allows us to resolve any difficult scenario with superior results. We will try to improve the agents' communication skills if I get FIB. Only the agents with experience, communication skills, and respect for everyone will be given high command positions; I'm quite picky about who I choose as my hcs.

7aa643-2.0%205.jpg

Human Resource

The most crucial function in FIB is played by human resources; with good management, we may increase the professionalism of the organisation as a whole. Better results come from having the greatest HR hc and being stricter. Before the unfreeze time, I believe that HR should be the first department to be managed.

74fcaa-3.png

Undercover

The undercover department is a highly fascinating aspect of role-playing, thus I intend to have more raids, UC activity, and busts. As soon as the FIB is unfrozen, the first thing it should do is build up a UC department and begin gathering evidence in preparation for a raid for increased activity. Agents enjoy their time in FIB more as a result of the increased activity we offer.

Blitz_Heist_Prep_Start_Grand_Theft_Auto_V.jpg

Favouritism/corruption

Favouritism has always made agents less enjoyable. It's bad if we work day and night without being recognised while an agent friend of an HC receives an unfair promotion. Favouritism will be eliminated by setting up effective high commands, praising hardworking agents, restricting promotions, conducting regular secret checks on the high command, and eliminating corruption by enforcing stronger disciplinary rules within the organisation.

GTA-5-Monkey-Business-Mission-Guide-Gold-Medal-2-1024x506.jpg

I'm grateful that you read my application. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application!
Yours truly
Lavi Pluxuryy

Fran Hill

Player
Player
big big big support because Lavi gave a successful terms in GOV in EN03 it was the best no warning nothing was wrong with his brilliant leadership skills huge respect to that , huge vouch and love to Lavi <3

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Player
Rejected

Need more experience ICly and also in the Org. Apply next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom