Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
71052 + 75742
Players nickname
Anill Dixon
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YkuiUBB

Hamdullah Suphi

Player
Player
Hello Hope u Having Wonderful Nights
This is My Second forum Acc. My first Forum Acc is THIS.
i am not owner for this THREAD , he was my ex friend i m not talking with him. i had a forum ban so he opened forum for me because i want but i am not him.
I am playing this game a long time and i love this game. u can check contact admins messages, i always be kind for all admins just check that. and check this VIDEO. this is guy who made insult to Lebron, i asked him why did u made insult i got ban because of u but he said ''i didnt know it'' PICTURE. I swear it wasnt me. lets check this guys first messages, click HERE. u can see he has 73034 ID. He is not me. Theese are showing respect to admins Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 . And THIS is im showing my respect to Lebron too. please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom