Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dizzle Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2023
Time of violation
1:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nGLXYu4ZVPs

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
these "broken" kids constantly are harassing my family.

Every single day they come onto our driveway and sit here until we issue demands, theyplay dumb and pretend they are "leaving"

they make up any excuse as to why they can't leave "oh you're blocking me" clearly there is room to leave.

In reality, they are provoking us to bait reports on my family every day.

at the end he says "easy gov, easy gov".. his entire strategy is to piss us off and bait reports..

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
It has gotten so bad we have now created a running list of times they are provoking our family to try and get administration to realize the constantly harassment these people are bringing to our family and the server. Ruining the fun and RP of the city.

he is constantly harassing everyone in the club chats to the point where he is being blocked:
f32b33ec3c8b5e1d31c24e6a085578bf.png

Last edited:

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
these "broken" kids constantly are harassing my family.

Every single day they come onto our driveway and sit here until we issue demands, theyplay dumb and pretend they are "leaving"

they make up any excuse as to why they can't leave "oh you're blocking me" clearly there is room to leave.

In reality, they are provoking us to bait reports on my family every day.

at the end he says "easy gov, easy gov".. his entire strategy is to piss us off and bait reports..

I said ez gov because I sat afk and someone yells at me so i ask him a question then am RDM'ed from him like tf

sereseopps

Player
Player
you are causing situations by constantly provoking us. The admins constantly having to apply time to this shit because you lot cant fuck off. Got nothing better to do so you sit right out the front of our drive just making comments nd being all around toxic clowns tbh. We don't come to your fam house? Its straight up 101 harassment at this point. In the real world we could apply to the courts for a restraining order. Maybe thats something the gods can consider to avoid these constant situations (That you are instigating)

Basically if you lot left the fam house alone, none of these reports or situations would even exists. Something i think that should be considered. You have no legitimate reason to provoke and harass us by parking literally right out front and making comments. "they blocked me in" you shouldn't even be on the driveway after told multiple times to get lost..... yet you still came onto it to try and get a reaction. Straight up harassment at this point, you know theres new members there and thats why you do it. To try and get new players punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom