Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ivan young
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 17, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nvzRq70

Ivan Youngg

Player
Player
Hello admin team, my name is Ivan young and I am asking you guys to listen to me for a few minutes (please).

So a few days ago I got ban for general rule 1.1, now I did an appeal before and I said that my brother came to my room and did it which I swear I am not lying, he did do that when I was eating dinner and then I came back to see 30say van then I go to appeal because if the dumb urging he did and it change to perm, now I didn’t share my account with him, he stole it kind of, he knew I was afk cuz I yelled I am coming. Now I am asking you to PLEASE forgive me this time, I will leave the game instead of afk but please im begging give this last chance, I really miss grp and it’s my favorite game since I started playing games. I love en3 more than all other servers or games. So please help me out on this time and it won’t happen again, please do that I’m begging you guys

Ivan young.
Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom