Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Hoffman
Suspect ID
3461+43363
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2023
Time of violation
8:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1AgxPY8riNg

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
all in pov
he needs to make sure i hear the demands its his problem he was putting the radius of the volume to the minimum if it was inverted i was gonna get blammed bc im a cop and i cant mess up like that and all

NIZXT

Player
Player
all in pov
he needs to make sure i hear the demands its his problem he was putting the radius of the volume to the minimum if it was inverted i was gonna get blammed bc im a cop and i cant mess up like that and all
show full pov of when told you not to stay around them house and i said demands you can see my mic move.

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
Demands were given to leave the area and you stayed and waited we even gave a countdown for you to leave before shooting.

Alen Hoffman

Player
show full pov of when told you not to stay around them house and i said demands you can see my mic move.
Lol I said is that a demand or a request and proper demands are given with asked you just asked me to move don't try to fool me bro

Alen Hoffman

Player
Demands were given to leave the area and you stayed and waited we even gave a countdown for you to leave before shooting.
I'm not responsible for your ass putting the radius on the minimum I always make sure it's on the maximum so everyone hear my voice and have proper and fair demands

Alen Hoffman

Player
It's my problem that ppl can't hear me when it's an issue from my side
And it's my problem if I can't hear ppl if the issue is from my side but it's not it's YOUR side
You wanna put minimum radius Even when you're just buying a freaking high quality brakes

Alen Hoffman

Player
even if, your are required to show full pov of the situation
i gave all the needed time for the POV if im asked to provide more i will happily do
if it was something wrong with my side i wont post on forums to avoid getting caught man u need to understand that i did nothing wrong and i know im right

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting ID 3461 and 43363 You have to provide the Pov of the Situation
You have 8 hours to Povide.

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
I do not have pov since its not a event but my fam member should have pov of situation.

NIZXT

Player
Player
my recording doesnt include my voice but as you can see on the right side of my screen i was talking

Alen Hoffman

Player
my recording doesnt include my voice but as you can see on the right side of my screen i was talking
yeah imagine that when i wanted to report a GZ 1.1
a GZ 1.1 that doesn't have anything to do with demands it simply got rejected bc it has no voice in it
so guess what next time press f12 when u get in the game so you make sure everyone hears you

Janis1

Im him fr
Player
yeah imagine that when i wanted to report a GZ 1.1
a GZ 1.1 that doesn't have anything to do with demands it simply got rejected bc it has no voice in it
so guess what next time press f12 when u get in the game so you make sure everyone hears you
imagine getting absolutely demolished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom