Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Binay
Suspect ID
174142 , 145273
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2023
Time of violation
10:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/m7b1YftM90g

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player
Bug Abuse 174142 and 145273 standing our debt collector car roof and kill me and my teammate .

all in pov

Kasper Litmanen

OSKOM
Player
Bug abuse? how? They didnt do any animation, didnt put chair on your way or on the truck. You were too slow to drop them. It can be power gaming but like i said you were tooooo slow. Visual bug? They cant do anything about that, its not their fault.

Kasper Litmanen

OSKOM
Player
Its not bug abooouse. Can you tell me what they abusing? You can say power gaming you can say fail rp but bug abuse? No thank you.
This thing can be bug abuse on one condition, that standing on the car thing (PG). If this thing only happen on this truck this would be bug abuse. But no you can do this every car in the game (with your speed).

Binay Bala

Your followers may not always be your fans
Player
Its not bug abooouse. Can you tell me what they abusing? You can say power gaming you can say fail rp but bug abuse? No thank you.
This thing can be bug abuse on one condition, that standing on the car thing (PG). If this thing only happen on this truck this would be bug abuse. But no you can do this every car in the game (with your speed).
not every car standing like this ony debt collector car standing like this this is a bug abouse and this gys every time when i am doing my job kill me he use this debt car bug .

Hamza Halil

Player
Player
not every car standing like this ony debt collector car standing like this this is a bug abouse and this gys every time when i am doing my job kill me he use this debt car bug .
Everyone can stand on most of the trucks in game it ain't no bug

Kasper Litmanen

OSKOM
Player
You can stand on any car like this. Ambulance, firetruck, trucks, SUVs, sport cars... doesnt matter. With that speed you can stand on it. Thats PG not bug abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom