Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2023
Time of violation
16:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxR3TqwQNco

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Blatant RDM at the we the opps fam house AGAIN.
These kids just keep coming back.
There is a paper trail of this guy, Marrow Broken, Jeffrey Broken, Nico Broken, and steve warlord continuously harassing us Over and over again, It is literally every single day all day We have continuously made reports, just for them to come back and do it again. Please admins help us So that we can have peace at our own family home...

SleezyGames

Player
Player

1. These kids will not stop harassing our family. It has gotten so bad we have now created a running list of times they are provoking our family to try and get administration to realize the constantly harassment these people are bringing to our family and the server. Ruining the fun and RP of the city. Pending review - Provoking | 267124 Approved - Fear RP and Provoking | 267124 and 101237 Rejected - Provoking + FearRP | IDs 267139 / 253439 / 270898 / 267124 / 116141 / 173996 Rejected - Gen 3.2 Mention Parents | ID 267124 Approved - Provoking | 250803 267124 Approved - Continued Harassment + Endless Provoking | 258803 Approved - Provoking + Car Ramming | 267124 / 250803 (Jeffrey & Nico Broken) Pending review - Provoking and Harassing | 224717 Pending review - NLR and VDM | 224717 Rejected - OOC Insult + Racism | 261161 Approved - RDM + NLR | 254854 , 107552 Pending review - FearRP + Provoking | 261161 224717 Approved - RDM | ID: 212667 Approved - Provoking/mass RDM: 254854 Pending review - RDM + Provoking | 224717 Pending review - RDM | 253196 Approved - Nlr | 224675
    Grand Role Play | Forum
    Pending review - Provoking | 267124
    these "broken" kids constantly are harassing my family. Every single day they come onto our driveway and sit here until we issue demands, theyplay dumb and pretend they are "leaving" they make up any excuse as to why they can't leave "oh you're blocking me" clearly there is room to leave...
    Grand Role Play | Forum
    Approved - Fear RP and Provoking | 267124 and 101237
    Everything is in the video failed to fear for his life and the his provoking.
    Grand Role Play | Forum
    Rejected - Provoking + FearRP | IDs 267139 / 253439 / 270898 / 2671...
    this entire family is constantly sitting outside our family house provoking and harrasing all of our members trying to bait us into breaking rules and even block our entrance to fam house so we cant enter or leave without trying to report us for vdm if we try and push through with our cars...
    Grand Role Play | Forum
    Rejected - Gen 3.2 Mention Parents | ID 267124
    this apocalypse member comes up to my family house provoking then mentions parents
    Grand Role Play | Forum
    Approved - Provoking | 250803 267124
    These kids constantly are harassing our family at our property attempting to bait reports from our newer members.. their strategy is this: Step 1: come and provoke us at our house as much as possible Step 2: continue provoking until demands are given Step 3: take as long as possible to "leave"...

PROOF THIS JUST KEEPS ON HAPPENING.
    We need help, Please... and thank you for your time.

Last edited:

find out part2

Player
Player
why is my name in this im not in any video and any of whatever your posting lol but good luck fuck i dont care about you an your family like wtf lol?

SleezyGames

Player
Player
why is my name in this im not in any video and any of whatever your posting lol but good luck fuck i dont care about you an your family like wtf lol?
Well, considering you sat outside my family house the other day to bait a vdm report, that got rejected because the admin had common sense, You've brought yourself into the harassment.

To Bob Lust, I don't know who you are, but the proof is in all the approved reports of them doing it over and over again, our family is not raidable, we have insurance on the home, what is the point in sitting outside of it?

I will not comment again, I will let the admins decide on this.

find out part2

Player
Player
Well, considering you sat outside my family house the other day to bait a vdm report, that got rejected because the admin had common sense, You've brought yourself into the harassment.

To Bob Lust, I don't know who you are, but the proof is in all the approved reports of them doing it over and over again, our family is not raidable, we have insurance on the home, what is the point in sitting outside of it?

I will not comment again, I will let the admins decide on this.
good luck buddy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom