Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yarimay Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2023
Time of violation
23:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fuRgNunRSVc

Omars AGP

Player
Player
Here occ platform Hah nobb dont know ndndmdndndndnd
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days
ok see you in fourms'

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days
ok see you in fourms'
Waiting ....

Frank.

Player
Player
Im id 12800 me and id 45524 are friend and we said what we said Fl to our self we do apologies but we didn't mean to disrespect those around us and it was a mistake.

Note if your dead you technically shouldn't hear what we said since your dead but yh let admin decide.

xkraltr

Player
Player
Im id 12800 me and id 45524 are friend and we said what we said Fl to our self we do apologies but we didn't mean to disrespect those around us and it was a mistake.

Note if your dead you technically shouldn't hear what we said since your dead but yh let admin decide.
someone forgot we were in occ place. and whoever you say (you told me) you still can't do it disrespectfully THE RULE IS THE RULE

Frank.

Player
Player
someone forgot we were in occ place. and whoever you say (you told me) you still can't do it disrespectfully THE RULE IS THE RULE
bro like i said let admin deal with it stop flooding the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom