Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Tana
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2022
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/13n88b

Tony Tana

Player
Player
hello, I was leaving md and some fan ID: 39792 was talking about how they killed me in the foundry and they are better and then our talks got escalated and he (ID: 39792) decided to bet his light red desert scarf he was wearing in the video if I lasted 1 min (60s) in the next day foundry, next day you can see in POV i lasted more than 1 min (60s). ID: 39792 Tino has obviously lost the bet and i making this report to claim my bet as him not paying up falls under SCAM/FRAUD 1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money. This type of betting happens in arena and they should pay up after a loss.
thanks for reading my report
Tony Tana

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
how-did-they-catch-how-did.gif

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
hello, I was leaving md and some fan ID: 39792 was talking about how they killed me in the foundry and they are better and then our talks got escalated and he (ID: 39792) decided to bet his light red desert scarf he was wearing in the video if I lasted 1 min (60s) in the next day foundry, next day you can see in POV i lasted more than 1 min (60s). ID: 39792 Tino has obviously lost the bet and i making this report to claim my bet as him not paying up falls under SCAM/FRAUD 1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money. This type of betting happens in arena and they should pay up after a loss.
thanks for reading my report
Tony Tana
you have 120m fr reporting for this shit lol

Tino Rusty

Player
Player
Hello, I'm ID 39792.

So I was doing Foundry event with my family and 20 seconds after the event started, ID 967 was killed by me.
After I died, I spawned at Hospital and when I was looking for a car to rent, the player with ID 967 came to me and start trash talking (Calling me and my other family members there Gypavellis).

I told him we were not Gypavellis and he kept going with the trashtalk and that's when I told him that he was so bad at aiming/shooting that he couldn't even last more than 20 seconds in the event. The trashtalk kept going and eventualy I told him I would give him my red scarf if he lasted more than 20 seconds in the foundry event the next day.

So, yes I told him that I would give him my scarf but obviously that was all part of the trashtalk and I was making fun of his aiming skills.
Why would I make a bet where there is not prize for me if I win? Why would I make a bet where if the other guy wants I have 0% chance to win?

This isn't FRAUD/SCAM, I didn't cause any harm to ID 967 and by definition a FRAUD or a SCAM means there was harm done to someone, which is not the case.
There's no rule that says that if I tell another player I'm going to give him free stuff that I CAN'T change my mind after.
This guy is just mad that he died in 20 seconds, that's it.

Thank you for your time.

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Bro bro walked in the event and said Hold Hold Hold Hold because he didnt want the SMOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom