Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dabzi ponch
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jan 10, 2022
Time
04:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/myT5eENC4cA

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player
i got blocked by admin name : Arthur Mack
reason general rule : 6.3
60 days
my id: 4218
"" its my first time to join gang and i thought its fine to take guns from whearhouse if im a member in the gang, also i have asked someone else whos also member of the same gang and he said its fine to take weaphons and bodyarmors. i did not know that count as stealing.
i have everything that i took weapones and body armors i can take them back and more if that could remove my account block.

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Yes absolutely, taking guns and armors from the gang warehouse is allowed. But only if you USE them in ghetto fights and events. Instead of using them,you were storing stuff in your car trunk. More than 1200 ar ammo,20+ guns and 15 armour was seen in your car trunk. Also the leader didn't allow you to store this much stuff. All the proofs have been already submitted to higher admins before banning you.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint is formed in wrong format and punishment is correct, you wont be unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom