Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ansh TopG
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55XZam5ts8

Ansh69

Player
Player
So there was a solar situation at their family house me and my family just came to take the solar so in between the demands were already given and they started fighting so we too started fighting and killed all of them after being unconcious most of their fam members did CL and NLR they came back to their house again before 15 mins and started provoking us by entering and going from the house

ID - 273473 - PROVOKING AND BROKE NLR AT 15:56 WAS STANDING ON OTHER SIDE OF ROAD AND THEN CAME AGAIN
ID - 262379 - NLR AND PROVOKING AT 15:56
ID - 280065 - CL AND NLR HE WAS DEAD AT 15:46 AND CAME AGAIN AT 15:51
ID - 283322 - CL AT 15:52
ID - 175253 - NLR AGAIN AT 15:56
ID - 89776 - FEAR RP WE GAVE HIM DEMANDS BUT HE REFUSED EVEN THE GUNS WERE POINTED ON HIM WHICH IS FAIL RP AS WELL AT 15:49

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

This Unoff Family "THUGS" are UB placing solar panels on our driveway abusing the rule in the sole intent to issue demands off our own property (UB/FAILRP). seen by Drake Krown punishment:
image.png

To the admin reviewing, please note in their own bodycam:
1) RDM / UB - on multiple occasions you did not offer or issue demands before shooting new strangers, example is at 0:25 you shoot at the people in the stairs without any demands, then when you do say to leave they are leaving and you still shoot at them while they follow the demands

2) TOXICITY @ 0:15 -
screaming we are shitters and cant do shit

3) TOXICITY/ UB @ 1:30 they all take photos ontop of our bodies and post rude things about us on ingrand, also they shoot without 5 second demands and say its "Solar Robbery" while no solar panel is in the area and they arent robbing anything since the solar panel is brand new since they put it down 2 minutes prior on the other side of the entire house...

4) TOXICITY / UB @ 2:25 -
talking to corpses is unrealistic and provoking/harassing us while we are dead, my family leader expresses the fact they are giving demands UB off our own property and no solar panel is even in the area which is true, the kid has to run 50 yards down to the other end of the property to show the single solar panel they planted. They then tell him to COME TO THE PANEL, only to issue him demands to LEAVE THE PANEL????

5) TOXICITY / UB / Mixing @ 3:45 this person again yelling at corpses how our family is shit when they are basically abusing rules to RDM us and mixing saying "nice OOC NLR" in a IC voice chat

6) UB DEMANDS @ 5:00 they just start demanding anyone who comes directly out of our front door to "leave the area", nowhere near the solar panel, just giving random demands to leave our own property.

7) MIXING @ 5:50 they are mixing in the family radios "say nice NLR"

I'm going to stop there but you can continue throughout the entire time... the video is only 13 minutes long but they stayed on our property for hours doing this... they wouldn't stop, they even started placing solar panels right at the front of the door and instantly killing us as we woke up and walked out of the house... this is fucking disgusting what this UNOFFICIAL FAMILY is doing. We don't go to their place and harass them ever, we have no clue why they target us... quiet sad honestly.

Last edited:

Ansh69

Player
Player

This Unoff Family is placing solar panels on our driveway in the sole intent to issue demands off our own property. seen by Drake Krown punishment from ID 133060 which is in this clip provoking us.
image.png

If anything these people are harassing my family and provoking us, UB planting solar on other people property to RDM us.
demands were already given thats not rdm and if u are not leaving we have to shoot you guys thats it these are not our people who did nlr and cl thats your whole family

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
demands were already given thats not rdm and if u are not leaving we have to shoot you guys thats it these are not our people who did nlr and cl thats your whole family
show the full POV of the situation then? why are you cutting out the full situation, show yourselfs putting the solar panel down on OUR property and then using it to issue UB demands off our own property.

Ansh69

Player
Player
show the full POV of the situation then? why are you cutting out the full situation, show yourselfs putting the solar panel down on OUR property and then using it to issue UB demands off our own property.
When did i planted solar ? And this is not chaos this is just a report against your fam members doing mass rule breaks admins gonna decide now what will be happening clearly proved in pov your guys doing nlr

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
When did i planted solar ? And this is not chaos this is just a report against your fam members doing mass rule breaks admins gonna decide now what will be happening clearly proved in pov your guys doing nlr
we indeed will let the admin decide, In my opinion you are abusing the rules of demands... up to the gods.

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
Rejected

Post FULL POV, including demands given before you started shooting at the beginning of video.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom