Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Animations on Unconscious Body | 99877 243122 202258

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phuc_Menace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2023
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8QaoB2PsEI

squanchy

Player
Player
These nerds got fucked yesterday while trying to collect my debt, I was trying to flee them since they were trying to 6 v 1 me. They killed me without demands, but I don't care about that since I usually enjoy a good fight. But then these nerds did animations on body lmao.

243122 also seems to say "If you come back alive, don't miss your father" Implying he's my father? Is he bringing parents into it? idk lolz.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
Bruhh.... Why did you cut out the part, where you were giving us OOC insults and provoking us to kill you ..

We had a reason to cry for you and Please let the admin have the clear situation so he can punish all who have done wrong.

squanchy

Player
Player
Bruhh.... Why did you cut out the part, where you were giving us OOC insults and provoking us to kill you ..

We had a reason to cry for you and Please let the admin have the clear situation so he can punish all who have done wrong.
Bruhhh.... I didn't cut shit out. The way you killed me ICly was fair and square. I trash talked you while you were dead /IC'ly/ the day before yesterday. I expected you to trash talk me ICly, which you did. I didn't think much of it, fair game. If I kill you and I trash talk you, I expect you to trash talk me after killing me despite it being a 6v1. So I was not recording. But right after that, you went ahead and did something stupid, animation on a body lmao, that's exactly when I started recording, so there's nothing cut off. It's from where I started recording.

If I had footage of prior parts, I would add it, because I didn't insult you OOCly, it was all IC. And even your insults were IC until the part you did animation and then you made a reference to being someone's father.

If you do have proof of me OOCly insulting you, which you don't because it didn't happen, feel free to post a complaint against me. If not, I'm not responding to this thread further. The onus on proving my rule-break lies with you, but you can't since it didn't happen here.

As quoted directly from Mazhor's rules for posting a complaint:

Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

In this case, I haven't cropped, but it isn't over 1 minute long. However the entire situation can be understood in less than a minute.

Menace1337

Player
Player
Plus no animations on dead body is allowed AND you proceeded to bring parents into play. Double whammy
GG bruh enjoy vac

Dark Camper

Player
Player

Bruhhh.... I didn't cut shit out. The way you killed me ICly was fair and square. I trash talked you while you were dead /IC'ly/ the day before yesterday. I expected you to trash talk me ICly, which you did. I didn't think much of it, fair game. If I kill you and I trash talk you, I expect you to trash talk me after killing me despite it being a 6v1. So I was not recording. But right after that, you went ahead and did something stupid, animation on a body lmao, that's exactly when I started recording, so there's nothing cut off. It's from where I started recording.

If I had footage of prior parts, I would add it, because I didn't insult you OOCly, it was all IC. And even your insults were IC until the part you did animation and then you made a reference to being someone's father.

If you do have proof of me OOCly insulting you, which you don't because it didn't happen, feel free to post a complaint against me. If not, I'm not responding to this thread further. The onus on proving my rule-break lies with you, but you can't since it didn't happen here.

As quoted directly from Mazhor's rules for posting a complaint:

In this case, I haven't cropped, but it isn't over 1 minute long. However the entire situation can be understood in less than a minute.
Its not my fault that you do not have the full situation body cam, I have replied to an OOC insult and provoking you have done to us and dont be such a crybaby by just posting the part where you were down on the floor. And secondly I dont think crying in front of a dead body is punishable as it is not considered disrespecting the dead body.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
Plus no animations on dead body is allowed AND you proceeded to bring parents into play. Double whammy
GG bruh enjoy vac
You can imply whatever shit you want I have not insulted his parents and just replied to his OOC insults in a humble manner

Last edited:

squanchy

Player
Player
Its not my fault that you do not have the full situation body cam, I have replied to an OOC insult and provoking you have done to us and dont be such a crybaby by just posting the part where you were down on the floor. And secondly I dont think crying in front of a dead body is punishable as it is not considered disrespecting the dead body.
Might not be disrespecting the body if you just cried, but the way you did it seemed disrespectful. I'm not being a crybaby lmao, you died day before yesterday when the fight was fair. You just won because you didn't give me demands and shot me 6v1 while I was on a BMX. Go cry somewhere else. If it isn't your fault that I don't have proof of the entire situation, don't be a bitch about me OOC insulting since that didn't happen. Don't make claims about shit you can't prove.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
Its disappointing to notice how people cry about these simple things while they started the insults and provoking in the first place. What were you expecting when you started a 6 v 1 all by yourself... And just posting the shit where you accuse others of being disrespectful to you.. without others knowing what the full situation is OMG!!!!

squanchy

Player
Player
Its disappointing to notice how people cry about these simple things while they started the insults and provoking in the first place. What were you expecting when you started a 6 v 1 all by yourself... And just posting the shit where you accuse others of being disrespectful to you.. without others knowing what the full situation is OMG!!!!
You know, its actually fun talking to someone with an IQ that's about the room temperature in Celsius. That's why I'm entertaining you. And of course I insulted you lmao, but it was IC. Prove to me it was OOC and I will close this complaint. I'm just posting the shit where you broke a rule that makes you eligible for a ban. I didn't start the 6v1, I was just going around when you fired at me without giving me demands because you got clapped the previous day and knew that giving me demands would mean you'd die if my mates came around.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
The problem is you dont even know what you are complaining about....the forum is about animation on dead body and then you start talking about us disrespecting you OOC while you dont even have the full situation.. and dont expect me to have the pov because you are the one who started this forum..

Dark Camper

Player
Player
You know, its actually fun talking to someone with an IQ that's about the room temperature in Celsius. That's why I'm entertaining you. And of course I insulted you lmao, but it was IC. Prove to me it was OOC and I will close this complaint. I'm just posting the shit where you broke a rule that makes you eligible for a ban. I didn't start the 6v1, I was just going around when you fired at me without giving me demands because you got clapped the previous day and knew that giving me demands would mean you'd die if my mates came around.
You have clearly agreed that you have insulted us before we killed you and your POV is edited (cropped out) .

squanchy

Player
Player
You have clearly agreed that you have insulted us before we killed you and your POV is edited (cropped out) .
I have been agreeing that I have insulted you before, but it was IC is what I've re-iterated in every reply lmao. Why are you hell bent on disproving that you deserve a ban when you clearly deserve one.

squanchy

Player
Player
The problem is you dont even know what you are complaining about....the forum is about animation on dead body and then you start talking about us disrespecting you OOC while you dont even have the full situation.. and dont expect me to have the pov because you are the one who started this forum..
I'm saying you disrespected me OOCly by saying you said something about being my father around 13 seconds into the POV, right in the POV. And the forum is definitely about animation on dead body. I'm not going to respond further. Let the admin deal with it as they see fit.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
I have been agreeing that I have insulted you before, but it was IC is what I've re-iterated in every reply lmao. Why are you hell bent on disproving that you deserve a ban when you clearly deserve one.
Im clearly bent on approving your punishment for editing the pov and trying to use it to your advantage. I am not the one who is shit scared af to admit the mistakes that have been done by cutting out the pov.

Last edited:

joyalukutty

Boss
Player
First thing first the pov does not include full situation it's only a part of situation (doesn't include the part where he insulted us) and second crying emote on death body is not punishable. Learn rules instead of crying on forum my boi.
These nerds got fucked yesterday while trying to collect my debt, I was trying to flee them since they were trying to 6 v 1 me. They killed me without demands, but I don't care about that since I usually enjoy a good fight. But then these nerds did animations on body lmao.

243122 also seems to say "If you come back alive, don't miss your father" Implying he's my father? Is he bringing parents into it? idk lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom