Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Borax lilcuc
Administrators nickname
Naveed_Stark
Date
Apr 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/940646342827597834/1102164375697096765/image.png

Boraxlilcuc

Player
Player
My account was blocked due to gym bot. My account was blocked before and I couldn't do anything, it really upset me. Now to the subject, when it was clear in the morning (I live in Turkey), I was trying to build muscle and increase the capacity of my bag in the gym. There was a problem with my internet, I had to call the authorities and object and they said that there was no problem with the internet. After a few minutes the internet went out and I couldn't do anything. When I tried to re-enter the game and saw that my account was closed for 60 days, I felt strangely tired and unhappy because the time and effort I spent on that account seemed to me for a moment. Dear grand rp team please I want my account to be opened, I know I am aware of the seriousness of the situation but this is not really my problem and it happened because I was disconnected from the instant game and I will. I will do my best and be prepared so that such a situation does not happen again.

I'm active in the game impossible

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom