Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Poppy Lasombra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
11:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fuOX41ljB8I

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
ID 3177 (vAnimated Venetia)

No RP of him meeting with ID 36774 to sign a Contract or any documents required in Law for Bail were submitted to the DOJ. He just Bailed them.

He has illegally Bailed several more people since then with no RP or any attempt at RP. It is just the same as a Debt Collector just running up to someone and taking the Debt. Therefore it is Fail-RP and PG use of a Lawyers License which cannot be revoked unless we are near him.

He has repeatedly Combat Logged in order to prevent his Lawyers License from being revoked. This was reported by me to the Admins on a Ticket and where this has happened before (with Eddie Prada when he was Bloods Leader in January 2022) the Admins were required to confiscate their Lawyers License or get them to drop their Lawyers License.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
For my eyes, Its violation of Gen 6.2 (Leaving the RP) and abuse of the provided lawyer license, Even I have eye witnessed the Bail as for I am also a part of Legal Org, It shows up in my left eye, vAnimated Venetia has bailed atleast 2 or more people as far as I have witnessed.

That probably isnt PG, but more of a UB and probable violation of Gen 6.4 (Bad Side without Biography)

vAnimated

Player
Player
For my eyes, Its violation of Gen 6.2 (Leaving the RP) and abuse of the provided lawyer license, Even I have eye witnessed the Bail as for I am also a part of Legal Org, It shows up in my left eye, vAnimated Venetia has bailed atleast 2 or more people as far as I have witnessed.

That probably isnt PG, but more of a UB and probable violation of Gen 6.4 (Bad Side without Biography)
how is that 6.4 when I am not an LEO?

vAnimated

Player
Player
ID 3177 (vAnimated Venetia)

No RP of him meeting with ID 36774 to sign a Contract or any documents required in Law for Bail were submitted to the DOJ. He just Bailed them.

He has illegally Bailed several more people since then with no RP or any attempt at RP. It is just the same as a Debt Collector just running up to someone and taking the Debt. Therefore it is Fail-RP and PG use of a Lawyers License which cannot be revoked unless we are near him.

He has repeatedly Combat Logged in order to prevent his Lawyers License from being revoked. This was reported by me to the Admins on a Ticket and where this has happened before (with Eddie Prada when he was Bloods Leader in January 2022) the Admins were required to confiscate their Lawyers License or get them to drop their Lawyers License.
Thats an IC issue my friend. For example, wanna know another rule break on your part? When you move IC situations to OOC and make an attempt to ban me from legal organizations based on a player name and ID. Have you seen the player vAnimated Venetia run up and bail someone? No, what you do see, is a person of that name in your left eye, bail someone, and you see someone of UNKNOWN ID driving a car away. That’s not sufficient proof at all.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
how is that 6.4 when I am not an LEO?
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN

Now dont tell me you are not a employee of state structure. DOJ literally means Department of Justice.

vAnimated

Player
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN

Now dont tell me you are not a employee of state structure. DOJ literally means Department of Justice.
I’m not a employee of state structure 😊

215Jack

Player
Player
Guys let’s all settle down here no reason to be typing in red last warning till punished.😃

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
bruh its IC issue and go to government, state org are just failing to protect DOC from outsiders. u cant even guard the DOC gates.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
After Reviewing The Evidence I have Decided to Accept this report
ID 3177 will Receive Punishment for Fail Rp ,
You have to do proper Rp whenever you bail out someone you just cant bail someone from outside without doing any rp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom