Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phuc_Menace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2023
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T8QaoB2PsEI

squanchy

Player
Player
Dudes killed me, got mad. Did a bunch of animations in a disrespectful fashion.

243122 says "If you come back alive, don't miss your father" around 13 seconds

Dark Camper

Player
Player
Post the full POV the POV is edited does not include full situation it's only a part of situation (doesn't include the part where he insulted us)

We have replied to an OOC insult and provoking you have done to us and dont be such a crybaby by just posting the part where you
were down on the floor. And secondly I dont think crying in front of a dead body is punishable as it is not considered disrespecting the dead body.

squanchy

Player
Player
1. Not edited. PoV includes the full rulebreak. Raw footage uploaded from gamebar to YouTube.

Also can't be ground for dismissal.
Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
2. I insulted you ICly the day before this event occurred.
3. I now regret not having the full PoV because you also killed me without demand.
4. Onus on proving my rulebreak lies with you with your own PoV, your lies and stories will not get me punished unless you have proof, which you don't have because it didn't happen.
5. Your thinking that crying in front of a body isn't punishable might be debatable, because of your intention. After killing me, you did the cry emote and said a few offensive things and also did act in an offensive manner. If you killed someone in real life, cried in front of their corpse sarcastically and said offensive stuff, would it or would it not be amoral? I'll let the admin decide this one

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

The pov is indeed cut short and it could be rejected, although it provides enough proof for this specific rule break
ID 243122 will be punished for GR 3.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom