Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vAnimated Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/SNJMz16.jpg

vAnimated

Player
Player
If you read the screenshot, this was posted in the Government Grand RP Discord Server. The reason why they posted this is because they are ICly attempting to prevent me from joining any organizations (LEO) because they suspect me of bailing people out of jail even though they have no IC proof. How are they banning anyone from LEO organizations without any IC proof as to who is doing any bailing of anyone from jail? Banning someone ICly from an organization is IC, and yet this person is OOCly informing organizations not to invite me because of a PERSONAL PROBLEM they have with me.

Further more you have this dude that’s been secretly controlling government since day one. Check the government discord server, and ask for them to provide IC proof for the reason as to why they revoked my lawyers license and why they are “banning” me from all LEO organizations and then ask them how they managed to ICly get my OOC ID (3177) so that they could do this.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Besides, how are they going to make multiple forums against me for this topic that THEY THEMSELVES CAUSED 😂😂 They revoked a lawyers license over a prison term that occurred during a mistaken crash while in handcuffs and then claimed that because of this they were PERMANENTLY revoking my lawyers license with no chance of removal. Here’s the proof of that too: there is also no timeline or bodycam proof of their end of the time and date this event occurred either, if you check the government discord server you will see this too. Keep in mind they put any misdemeanors are not considered criminal convictions, I don’t see anywhere in their post where there may have been a charge associated with a prison term, and they should have investigated first before making sssumptions

Ellaツ

Player
Player
you are probably secretly banned from all leo organization's because u cause too much drama and then start crying playing victim because u are media :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vAnimated

Player
Player
And if this ban is IC and placed within an IC channel, what I want to know is what PROOF they have of me doing any of these things to do this ICly. This is a whole lot of meta gaming and powergaming

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Shouldn't that be an IC issue then?
And if this ban is IC and placed within an IC channel, what I want to know is what PROOF they have of me doing any of these things to do this ICly. This is a whole lot of meta gaming and powergaming

vAnimated

Player
Player
Shouldn't that be an IC issue then?
If it’s an IC issue, then again what I want to see is proof as to what situation occurred that gives them authority to attempt to prevent someone from joining LEO organizations. There is no proof other than them watching my streams and seeing what I’m doing and then complaining because of it. I have yet to see any IC proof and they cannot ban someone from an organization based on their ID only their name otherwise that is straight up meta gaming and for sure powergaming because I have not been caught, how do they know my ID or my name to prove that I am the one bailing people out?

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
bruh this guy is always playing a victim like ALWAYS
i shouldve banned him when he gave me a good chance to tbh
there nothing u can do about it man bc the email logs are IC logs and VC in the orgs email if it used for a ic meeting its an IC chat room
so go cry your ass off until u finish your vacation and come back acting the same u are and get another one

Alen Hoffman

Player
If it’s an IC issue, then again what I want to see is proof as to what situation occurred that gives them authority to attempt to prevent someone from joining LEO organizations. There is no proof other than them watching my streams and seeing what I’m doing and then complaining because of it. I have yet to see any IC proof and they cannot ban someone from an organization based on their ID only their name otherwise that is straight up meta gaming and for sure powergaming because I have not been caught, how do they know my ID or my name to prove that I am the one bailing people out?
bro you already commited a crime and your license shouldve been revoked already it just did not happen
so IC proof is you not having a clean record lol thats more than enough reason to revoke your license dummy

vAnimated

Player
Player
bro you already commited a crime and your license shouldve been revoked already it just did not happen
so IC proof is you not having a clean record lol thats more than enough reason to revoke your license dummy
What IC proof do you have of me committing a crime? Remember I changed my name. Don’t MG when you’re in the city I changed my name twice already 😉 they can’t prevent you from joining every organization for crimes you committed only against one.

Alen Hoffman

Player
What IC proof do you have of me committing a crime? Remember I changed my name. Don’t MG when you’re in the city I changed my name twice already 😉 they can’t prevent you from joining every organization for crimes you committed only against one.
u MG me if you remember and i can post it now but im not a bitch u see
also if im gonna post u personally it needs to be a warning or a ban
im not playing low prizes with you

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
u MG me if you remember and i can post it now but im not a bitch u see
also if im gonna post u personally it needs to be a warning or a ban
im not playing low prizes with you
Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
I maintain the Registry of Licensed Lawyers of the State. The Registry is an external document to avoid all Lawyers Licenses from being lost when a change of Government or a nuking of the Government email happens.

There are only 12 people currently with a Valid Issued Lawyers License
I check each Name on the Registry through the PDA at regular times to see if there are any Criminal Convictions or change to
Name or Change to Organization. All of those invalidate the Lawyers License by the Lawyers Code.

Vee Venetia left (or was booted out of) FIB and made no attempt to get their License Renewed. License Invalidated.
Vee Venetia was Charged and Convicted of Murder of a LEO. On that basis the already Invalidated License could be Blacklisted. It was.

Then someone called vAnimated Venetia started Bailing people.
I then checked if they had a Lawyers License on the PDA. They did and Lawyers Licenses cannot be transferred.
That person had an old pending Warrant of Arrest so that was forwarded to the FIB for their Arrest and the confiscation of
their Lawyers License.

Since all other Lawyers of the State either work directly for me, or are personally known to me a simple case of
"Whose is the Missing Lawyers License on the Registry" proves it was you.

Note that a Lawyers License has the Social Security Number on it and this is used as the License Registry Number.

Alen Hoffman

Player
vee your literally embarrassing yourself at this point

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report.
As per The Evidences Provided by the Owner, I can't see any IC situation moving to OOC.

State employees can blacklist anyone in their Org Discord with proper Reason.
If you think You got Blacklisted without any reason then Solve it icly with a help of a Lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom