Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Hoffman
Suspect ID
34855+54897+59818
Date of violation
May 1, 2023
Time of violation
12:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLjZFbxFFr0

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
idk how did he manage to have 3 CODE A in less than 1 minute lol
59818: i did not find him after and i think he combat logged

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
He is doing RDM no reason killed our friend I am 54897 and I was dead when he wasn't there

215Jack

Player
Player
Alen you spam forums or what? Stop making forums and play the game loser.

Alen Hoffman

Player
He is doing RDM no reason killed our friend I am 54897 and I was dead when he wasn't there
the dot on my map means there is an ATM robbery says otherwise lol
Alen you spam forums or what? Stop making forums and play the game loser.
stop breaking rules man
so non rp driving and MG but why u CL. when u CL that means you prevented me from cuffing you . patching you . dragging you and finning you and arresting you thats 5 chances i can get a ticket for one of them lol

215Jack

Player
Player

stop breaking rules man
so non rp driving and MG but why u CL. when u CL that means you prevented me from cuffing you . patching you . dragging you and finning you and arresting you thats 5 chances i can get a ticket for one of them lol
Alen are u dumb I don’t even play the server I am banned lol

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Wtf u mean bro i didnt even understand why did u tagged me in that forum (59818) i died (u killed me) and when u go to drone u checked the id s right there is no id about me i died and i waited in there wtf u mean?

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
And someone did mercykilling to me there i didnt see him/her

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
That s why u couldnt see me after the pov i was at hospital xd

xkraltr

Player
Player

stop breaking rules man
It doesn't matter if there's an ATM robbery there, we're passers-by, you don't have any proof that it's us, so you can't shoot, this is RDM

Alen Hoffman

Player
It doesn't matter if there's an ATM robbery there, we're passers-by, you don't have any proof that it's us, so you can't shoot, this is RDM
you were passing by and GOV dropped a global and percy was fighting you and there was dead leos that u shoot back to hospital my partners had a bad dream there and u want me to believe i did RDM ? u guys want me to get a warning sooo bad to get rid of me for a week

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
okay admin will check the logs and see if they was any MK there
BROOO U got mad lmfao. Provide ur extended pov (i hope u got it) and see are there any cl proof for me (59818 left the game)

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Additionally there was 1police officer near to me (he was arresting someone else) and prob he saw how i got finished. Ur pov is not enough for punishing me. Just show ur proof that i did CL i ll accept that xd. (As i said ask that police officer near to me

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Yep check ur pov id 85736 came to there he prob see my situation (dear Hassy can u ask 85736's pov?)

Alen Hoffman

Player
Yep check ur pov id 85736 came to there he prob see my situation (dear Hassy can u ask 85736's pov?)
its not a legal orgs forum man
logs will say if you were killed okay and logs will not lie if he found u got sent to hospital by someone from the gang that means your not in any trouble
maybe who finished you will get punished for MK but i doubt it bc there is not proof of that to start the investigation on him from the beginning
so i can either wait for the admins choice or i can go to the gov employee and ask them for their bodycam so provide it and maybe we will get the guy who MK you or maybe we will find out that u CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom