Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Munna Michael
Administrators nickname
Sajib Walker
Date
May 2, 2023
Time
13:56
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jnAfdKB

Munna Michael

Hakunaa Matataa!!
Player
Hello,

I got punished for breaking Green Zone Rule 1.3. However, I request you to please rewatch the PoV submitted by the person who posted the thread. I am doing my job as debt collector and I was sitting in back seat. Please watch the last 10 sec of the video. If running out of green zone is my intention, why would I slowly get out of debt collector vehicle and go to the job taking point. Also there was no situation for me to run out to the green zone. And to be honest I don't even know who the person in the black vehicle is. I would request the admin team to please reevaluate this decision.

Unfortunately, I don't have the POV as it was not any situation and I did not save the PoV. We were just returning to the Debt collector HQ. I am attaching the screenshot of the admin jail.

Hoping for a valid decision!

Admin Name: Sajib Walker

Thread Link: Approved - GZ 1.3 | 97393,92805 CR | 23036 (Please watch the PoV carefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom