Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defect

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - John Coombs
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - CST
4. Average online per day - 4-12 Hours
5. Your Discord - Defect#1811
6. Your Nickname - Defect/TreyD
7. Your ID - 229764

Additional information
1. Leader of
Vagos Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I would like to become the leader of the Vagos street gang because I see how most gangs on this city are very hardcore on completing tasks and doing things in small groups or solo.
I want to change that for Vagos. I would to give every player the appreciation of their work and having more gang meetings and all together events. Also I see the lack in Hard Core Role playing. I want Vagos to show The amount of effort we put into our work and roleplay. We will talk, walk, and work like we would like to if we where in real life. There would be partys and meetups and car meets. Not just with the gang but I will invite whoever would like to come.
I will be very active as a leader. I will host as many events I can, And put all my effort into this gang to improve this gang the players inside and to improve the ghetto side of Grand RP.
I also would like to help newer players get there start and learn more myself from other veteran players. I personally have played another gta5 Engine called FiveM, and I have been gang leaders Chief Of Police EMS Chief etc. And I see that I could really impact this city with my strategy's and knowledge.
Another Thought. Having the choice of a gang to dress realistically Being able to wear what they would like but having a flag/flag mask/CustomPeice like, A Flag tight around the top of there head. They would have to wear The Shirt and flag At the start but as moving up the ranks they just have to wear the flag/ Bandanna. Giving players a wide variety of clothing items my improve how much they would represent the gang. Being able to change if they want. not having to war the same clothes 24/7. I will promote to players in the gang to run turfs together and have fun with it. They may think its a grind but its always going to be a game so have fun with it. I will promote the rules for this city during their recruitment. I will also tell them to read over all of them before they put on the flag/clothing.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Having A gang (Vagos If I Become Leader or Not) That supports lower level players to Get to Join and Learn the Rules And Ranks While They Go Threw Their Levels.
Allowing gangs to host green zone events inside there block for civilians and competing gangs to get a break and show off cars clothes etc.
I have yet to see it, But when organizations/familys/players own businesses. I dont see anyone in person running them. This may not be a option inside grand rp but I think it should be added. The amount of players on this game there are plenty of players who if they care for their business they can work there and run it and restock the resources from maybe, "Ordering from a phone or a business computer". This will keep the business busy and improve the ammount of roleplay inside of grand rp.
I have not seen it yet, But from the story mode of gta Ballas and Vagos where both known for showing off their low riders and older/classic cars. I fell that for gang cars halve can be low riders. or to add low riders. This will improve the roleplay at car races, Car shows, Car Meets etc.
Thank you for your time of reviewing this applications. If you have any other questions or I missed anythings Please Replay before declining thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom