Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steven WarLord
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2023
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OwbQzj6

find out part2

Player
Player
So i went to sell my pink lv pants at the beach market and they are over 15 mil pants so an old family member id 7051 buys them i was told by one of his members in the family that id 7051 buys the pant saying he payed 1.7 mil with no proof of this and the pants go for over 16 mil but then passed them off to id 12520 who has no money mind you i was just in there family two days ago so i know he has nothing i know im not getting my money back but i ask if you can check there logs as this is a big rule break (gr 1.7). thanks for your time admins.

Last edited:

Smoker

Player
Player
I think logs should be checked for id 12520 as i was just in this family and theres no way he is able to afford the lv pants for that much!

gr 1.7

DxGTAG

Player
Player
I bought something for 1.7 mil and passed my fam member because they wanted to wear them and he gave them back right after i didnt know passing 1.7mil was GR1.7

Quis Davis

Player
Player

I have plenty of money for the pants. You made the mistake of posting them for 1.7M instead of whatever you wanted. They were purchased. The auction values have them starting at 500k or a 1M and if were going off market value.... then you just admitted to selling them for 1.7M, so i don't see how this breaks any rules as there was no passing of money.

Last edited:

find out part2

Player
Player
admins these pants are pink lv pants that are over 5 mil state value rules say 1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

have a good day thanks admins and thanks for any help

Quis Davis

Player
Player
admins these pants are pink lv pants that are over 5 mil state value rules say 1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

have a good day thanks admins and thanks for any help

The market value of an item is based on what players are willing to pay for it, and at the beach market last night; you single-handedly crashed the market by posting the pants for 1.7M.

find out part2

Player
Player
The market value of an item is based on what players are willing to pay for it, and at the beach market last night; you single-handedly crashed the market by posting the pants for 1.7M.
let them check your logs have something to hide?you seem to be very worryed on here as you keep going on an on when they can just do there jobs admins but you keep commenting mmm ok like i said let them check your logs and they know what the state value is and that they should not of been passed to provoke someone he said that was passed right back when they where not passed right back do you have pov of you paying 1.7 mil ? and it was said they where passed off an passed back logs should be checked

DxGTAG

Player
Player
lol you already admitted you posted them for 1.7 like an idiot and then you edited your post so you dont look stupid your the one trying really hard right now 😂

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
ID 12520 what he is getting ban for? because he just borrow the pants thats it and admin named Alex Pluxury which he say

ID 7051 bought your pants which went for 1.7m which is your mistake also which does not go 1.7 gen rule which you ruin the pants value so so you cant blame people which is your mistake

Quis Davis

Player
Player
Since you are so concerned about my money, I sold my 3 ghetto houses a couple days ago and admins can confirm.
They will even see it I did it the correct way by using the script to sell 3 house :)

find out part2

Player
Player
ID 12520 what he is getting ban for? because he just borrow the pants thats it and admin named Alex Pluxury which he say

ID 7051 bought your pants which went for 1.7m which is your mistake also which does not go 1.7 gen rule which you ruin the pants value so so you cant blame people which is your mistake
to bad he wont say yes check my logs i gave them back and i have nothing to hide?

find out part2

Player
Player
Since you are so concerned about my money, I sold my 3 ghetto houses a couple days ago and admins can confirm.
They will even see it I did it the correct way by using the script to sell 3 house :)
so then your saying you have nothing to hide an check your logs

Wilsie

Player
Player
but the normal state value or the item worth is not 1.7
He sold the pants for 1.7m lmfao it's worth what you bought it for in my eyes just because someone want 10m for sum and someone else only wants 1m they worth 1m lmfao u just mad u fucked up. In my eyes they are worth 1.7m

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
Alex already said it was fine to borrow an item, as long as he never sold it and gave it back, as if Quis had sold the pants, it would have been GR 1.7, but since he instantly gave it back afterwards, this is invalidated. Not only did Quis and Jay not commit GR 1.7, but you also threatened Quis in his DMs, attempting to blackmail him. The pants are not even 5 million state value, its actually around 1 million. and Quis can afford the pants if he wanted to purchase them off of Jay anyways, which he didnt. he didnt even keep them for more than 5 minutes lmfao.
this is you getting mad you didnt pay attention to what you had listed them for on the beach market stall, im sure this will mark as an incentive to make sure you read and count the zeroes you add onto an item to prevent an accident such as this. dont hate the player, do better, if you did not want to sell them for 1.700.000, you should have checked your item before posting it up for sale.
let them check your logs have something to hide?you seem to be very worryed on here as you keep going on an on when they can just do there jobs admins but you keep commenting mmm ok like i said let them check your logs and they know what the state value is and that they should not of been passed to provoke someone he said that was passed right back when they where not passed right back do you have pov of you paying 1.7 mil ? and it was said they where passed off an passed back logs should be checked

find out part2

Player
Player
Alex already said it was fine to borrow an item, as long as he never sold it and gave it back, as if Quis had sold the pants, it would have been GR 1.7, but since he instantly gave it back afterwards, this is invalidated. Not only did Quis and Jay not commit GR 1.7, but you also threatened Quis in his DMs, attempting to blackmail him. The pants are not even 5 million state value, its actually around 1 million. and Quis can afford the pants if he wanted to purchase them off of Jay anyways, which he didnt. he didnt even keep them for more than 5 minutes lmfao.
this is you getting mad you didnt pay attention to what you had listed them for on the beach market stall, im sure this will mark as an incentive to make sure you read and count the zeroes you add onto an item to prevent an accident such as this. dont hate the player, do better, if you did not want to sell them for 1.700.000, you should have checked your item before posting it up for sale.
good then his logs should be clean lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom