Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonny Eve
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jan 10, 2022
Time
17:26
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/UIDOh8I.png

Jonny Eve

Player
Player
Hi I just want to say I'm sorry for breaking this rule, nowhere in my intentions was I meaning to break this rule on purpose or break this rule at all. I've been playing this city since launch and I was playing city 1 for even longer. I love this city so there is no reason why I would intentionally try to steal something from warehouse. I've always been following the rules whether it be something as always having POV in red circle events to the rest of the rules.

What had happened was I got a phone call OOC and I needed to get off duty ASAP so I could leave my house. I returned all ammo and other things but I guess I mis flexed and didn't fully hit the dispose button on the warehouse in FIB. I then decided to go to my house to nourish my seeds but as soon as I got home I noticed that I still had the items on me. I put them in my warehouse temporarily until I was able to come back and return them to the warehouse. Both the vest and carbine where damaged so there is no way I would try to steal any of those items.

I would like to request a money wipe and the opportunity to return the items from my warehouse as this was not intentional to steal items from FIB.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
We can wipe your account. Do you agree with that? as it is the only option to get unbanned

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
It is not a money wipe. We wipe the account.

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
That is the only option to get unbanned I already told you. If the answer is not given in 8 hours the complaint will be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom