Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
scorpion gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
12:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KZ7HEI9G9PE

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
not ub he gave u proper demand and on gun point u didnt came out fear rp + and he has reason to give demand since he has debt on u

savagemaster

Player
Player
not ub he gave u proper demand and on gun point u didnt came out fear rp + and he has reason to give demand since he has debt on u
see the pov carefully brother he don't give proper demand he only says 12345 what is the meaning of 12345 proper demand is leave the area in 5sec but he only says 12345 its not proper demand

underwater mafia

Player
Player
I think that you don't know that you cant harass anyone to collect the debt ask this to any senior admin he will tell you clearly and jagga you are a leader of unofficial org didn't expected this from you

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Let the admin decide not u and btw jagga knows better than you and no one asks for your expectations He knows better than you and knows how to run a gang or family that is the reason we are on top 10. Stop making replies if i made mistake i am ready for demorgan.

Last edited:

Imran Grand

EX / M.Genral NG
Player
Debts Collector Don't Force To Any Citizens. Give Me Debt Take It 5k and 10k .. .And Don't Kill Without Any Reason Next Time Gonna Strictly Action For all....

Mac Blu

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID
63440 will be punished for Fail RP
Full demands were not given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom