Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Walat Graviitas
Suspect ID
101155 / 76438
Date of violation
May 4, 2023
Time of violation
21:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Bnj0HjiHQBQ

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
First off, you initiated roleplay by robbing the ATM scriptly also you were armored and aiming at us so of course we gonna shoot immediatly according to grp state laws ( you got arrested anyway with lawyer approval ).
Second you are attempting to decieve admins by hiding your own rule break which is possible bug abusing ( camera ), so go ahead and provide at least 1 minute POV according to rules of complaint or i will make a complaint on you for decieving admin, also meta-gaming. have nice day.
aiming.PNG

Aurelius Opium

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewing..

I cannot conclude this report without looking at the entire pov, provide at least 1min pov showing the entire situation !

ANY offtopic messages under this will receive forum punishment

Walat gravitas

Player
Player
First off, you initiated roleplay by robbing the ATM scriptly also you were armored and aiming at us so of course we gonna shoot immediatly according to grp state laws ( you got arrested anyway with lawyer approval ).
Second you are attempting to decieve admins by hiding your own rule break which is possible bug abusing ( camera ), so go ahead and provide at least 1 minute POV according to rules of complaint or i will make a complaint on you for decieving admin, also meta-gaming. have nice day.
aiming.PNG
go ahead

Walat gravitas

Player
Player
Reviewing..

I cannot conclude this report without looking at the entire pov, provide at least 1min pov showing the entire situation !

ANY offtopic messages under this will receive forum punishment
/ here u go POV more than 1min

Aurelius Opium

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Again, Provide your side of pov as soon as you die. I want to see what happens after you died there.

Aurelius Opium

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your doing ATM robbery with a gun/vest on , Police has ic reason to kill&arrest you this is not RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom